Five members of the Waterloo Region tech ecosystem were recognized in the latest edition of Deloitte Canada’s Technology Fast 50 rankings.
The program recognizes business growth, innovation,and entrepreneurship in four categories: Technology Fast 50 ranking, Enterprise—Industry leaders, Clean Technology, and Companies-to-Watch.
Companies from Waterloo Region include:
- RideCo On-Demand Transit: Kitchener company named to the Technology Fast 50 list.
- ApplyBoard: Kitchener company listed among Enterprise – Industry Leaders.
- Alert Labs: Kitchener company named to the Clean Technology list.
- LiftWerx: Cambridge company named to the Clean Technology list.
- VueReal: Waterloo company listed among Companies-to-Watch.
A number of other Canadian tech companies with ties to Communitech were also among this year’s winners.
For the full list, see Deloitte’s news release.
“This year’s thriving cohort of winners have delivered outstanding revenue growth, despite prevailing uncertainties in the economy and marketplace,” said Anders McKenzie, partner and national leader for the Technology Fast 50 program at Deloitte Canada. “With their bold vision for the future, impactful technologies, competitive drive, and passion for pushing the boundaries, these companies are paving the way as catalysts in their respective sectors—delivering growth and value to the Canadian economy both at home and beyond. It is truly inspiring to see how they not only improve today’s world, but also shape tomorrow’s.”