"Discover what export opportunities Latin America has to offer your business! Latin America is a fast-growing trade region offering a wealth of export opportunities for Ontario companies. If you are a small- or medium-sized business looking to explore new opportunities in Latin America, then you won’t want to miss this event. The Latin America Global Export Forum will help you learn about successful market entry and expansion strategies — how to build effective partnerships with companies in the region, and how to develop and expand your business in Latin America, including Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Peru and Colombia.
The forum will focus on the agri-food, infrastructure, clean technology, ICT and mining sectors, but is a great learning opportunity for anyone interested in discovering opportunities in this growing market. You won’t want to miss the afternoon Business to Business program:
The Latin America Global Export Forum is pleased to welcome Market Experts and a delegation of Incoming Buyers from the Latin America region.Attendees are encouraged to apply for 1:1 meetings with these experts and buyers, as part of the Business to Business Program taking place during the afternoon. Application forms are included in the Registration process.
Please review the Incoming Buyer and Market Expert Profiles for more information.
Space is limited. Register by May 16 to reserve your spot.
You should attend if you want to:
- Learn about new export opportunities and trends in Latin America.
- Discover government export programs and services for accessing export markets.
- Understand the unique challenges of markets in Latin America.
- Discuss business development strategies with market access experts and business leaders.
- Network with peer companies and business organizations to help you succeed as an exporter.