Are you a woman or non-binary founder trying to start a company?
Great news; things just got a little easier.
How we help
Fierce Founders Bootcamp helps women and non-binary founders build the next Canadian unicorns. The bootcamp is a six-week program that supports the growth of early-stage companies by helping founders think bigger about their markets and validate their ideas. You're not alone, Communitech is here to help connect you to a peer network of other Fierce Founders as well as guidance from advisors who have been there.
Participating in the Fierce Founders Bootcamp means:
- Thinking bigger about your markets and validate your idea.
- Connecting to a peer network of other Fierce Founders.
- Receiving guidance from seasoned advisors.
Applications are currently closed. Stay tuned for more info!
The Fierce Founders Bootcamp will teach you to:
- Develop your business model.
- Explore your customer journey and validation concepts.
- Understand your market.
- Evaluate your competition.
- Understand your business opportunity.
You’ll also get a chance to:
- Network with advisors, service providers and other awesome companies in our community of tech.
- Grow your support system with like-minded woman and non-binary entrepreneurs from the fastest-growing tech ecosystem in Canada.
- Attend exclusive workshops on topics like problem statements and validation, market and competition analysis, ideal customer profiles, funding and more.
- Get personalized, hands-on advice and mentorship from experienced coaches.
Want to know if the bootcamp right for you?
- Do you run on creativity and ingenuity?
- Are you validating your idea and working on building out your MVP?
- Are you a leader with an open mind and interested in new ideas and feedback?
- Can you attend weekly workshops and one-on-one coaching sessions over a six-week period? The time commitment is roughly five hours a week (workshops, mentoring hours and time for you to work on what you learned)
- Is your business located in Canada?
- Does your startup have at least one woman or non-binary founder?
- Are you ready to hustle and do the work?