COMMUNITECH FAST TRACK HEALTH
Working to break down barriers to health-care innovation in Canada
Communitech Fast Track Health is activating national health and tech networks to overcome human and systemic barriers to health-care innovation in Canada, using Canadian technology.
Get connected to tech founders
Facing challenges? Seeking solutions? Look no further! We will propel your challenges into the spotlight, connecting you with the finest tech talent in the country.
Connect with us to learn more about our customizable Fast Track programs!
Fast Track Health focuses on challenges identified by health-care partners and surfaces solutions, with the end goal of commercialization through piloting and procurement opportunities.
There are human and systemic barriers to health-care innovation in Canada.
The Canadian health-care ecosystem needs a culture shift toward innovation. The process required to bring innovations to market is slow and ultra-conservative, resulting in many innovators going to the United States.
Canadian technology solving Canada’s challenges.
Fast Track Health builds community and connections across the health-care ecosystem to gather insights, knowledge and perspectives, define challenges and solve shared problems using trusted Canadian tech solutions.
Finding better ways, together.
We’re facilitating opportunities for challenge partners and our tech ecosystem to work together, share the resource load and the risk associated with piloting and procurement.
Fast Track Health Call for Solutions are now closed
Canadian tech companies with commercial-ready solutions are encouraged to propose their solutions to challenges identified by our health-care partners. Selected companies will receive coaching and support from a roster of experienced leaders in the health-tech industry from across Canada.
“The future of health program (now Fast Track Health) will help position us as a global leader in health and social innovation. It will allow us to come to solutions that will address the challenges faced by patients and clinicians.
– Dr. Mohamed Alarakhia, Managing Director, The eHealth Centre for Excellence
The Fast Track Health program focuses on challenges identified by health-care partners and surfaces solutions with the end goal of commercialization through piloting and procurement opportunities.
- Working with both tech leaders and health-care industry partners, we explore the landscape to shape the focus of the collaborative.
- Together, we define the most relevant and pressing challenges faced by the health-care industry,
- We issue a call for solutions to the tech community and select qualifying Canadian companies to address the challenges identified.
- Selected companies will be asked to commit to a Communitech membership (if they are not a member already) to move forward and have access to valuable feedback, growth coaching, and connections with partners, coaches, and advisors, all facilitated by our team.
- Companies selected to participate in the Fast Track Health program will present their solutions at a hybrid showcase event designed to facilitate connections, gain exposure and make connections with the hundreds of health and tech leaders in attendance.
- We facilitate introductions between founders and partners and provide support in navigating next steps, wit the end goal of commercialization of made-in-Canada solutions through piloting and procurement.
The Fast Track Health program is open to any Canadian tech company with a solution prepared for commercialization to the proposed challenges.
Companies accepted into the Fast Track Health program will be asked to commit to a Communitech membership, which unlocks additional support and programming beyond the collaborative.